Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Marriage of Heaven and Hell: A Tribute to William Blake

The Marriage of Heaven and Hell: A Tribute to William Blake
The "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell: A Tribute to William Blake" Blog is about the poem by William Blake called "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" and the blog group is describing about how they feel about the poem, and posting articles, videos, photos, and facts about what they specifically think about this particular poem. What I like about these students blog is that they used a very neat and simple layout, and also that everything isn't cluttered together and messy like some of the other students blogs. The most interesting post on they're blog that I enjoyed was the one where they explained the meaning of the poem. I thought it was interesting how they connected telephone to the meaning because I can understand how they connect the two things. I believe that this blog is important because it helps other students understand the interpretations of Blake's poems, and it also makes people more knowledgeable in the poetry area.

Another thing that I found interesting about the blog is that the 3 different posts reflect their meaning towards the poem. In other words I liked how they tried to incorporate everything into one post, but it was different stuff, so I'm glad they stuck with using one poem because I feel like that educates someone about the individual poem. I liked how they posted a video with what looks like the poem "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell," but I'm not quite sure. One thing I think the blog group could improve on is making sure they post more stuff on the poem rather then just they're thoughts. I feel like they should've incorporated stuff about Blake, and why he would've wrote this poem. The blog group also incorporated another section of William Blake's poem called "The Argument" I think that was a brilliant idea because it gives more background knowledge about the poem. I would have to say the blog group "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell: A tribute to William Blake" has done and overall great job with they're blog and that they should keep doing what they're doing because I know that it helped me alot to understand the poem more, and I know that it will help others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment